The Association that is hispanic of and Universities is very happy to end up being the administrator of scholarship opportunities supplied by our partners to aid in defraying several of your university expenses. Please review each scholarshipвЂ™s requirements very very carefully to see in the event that you qualify, since each partner might have differing demands.
Extra scholarship possibilities is added when you look at the springtime 2020 semester because they become available.
In addition, all scholarship candidates MUST meet the criteria that are following
Demonstrate need that is financial needed by scholarship sponsor (typically decided by FAFSA).
Fulfill certain criteria for the scholarships to that they are using.
Pupils must currently go to a HACU-member university when you look at the U.S. or Puerto Rico during the time applications are finished and scholarship honors are designed. Pupils schools that are transferring the institution additionally needs to be a HACU-member to meet the requirements to utilize. For probably the most listing that is up-to-date of organizations, please follow this link.
Scholarships are merely for students have been enrolled throughout the 2020 springtime semester. All students will need to have finished their semester that is first of year during the time of using. Senior school pupils are NOT ELIGIBLE to put on .
For 2019 metrics, click
Miller Lite – Texas (20) $2,500/$5,000 – CLOSED
Miller Lite – Nationwide (20) $2,500 – CLOSED
- Full-time or Part-time students that are undergraduate
- Should be going to a 4-year or 2-year HACU-Member institution within the next towns:
- Los Angeles, California (3) $2,500
- Denver, Colorado (3) $2,500
- Miami, Florida (3) $2,500
- Chicago, Illinois (3) $2,500
- Nyc, Ny (3) $2,500
- Puerto Rico (2) $2,500
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin (3) $2,500
- Available to all majors
- GPA: 2.5 or maybe eurodate com more
- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, DACA
- NEEDS TO BE 21 YEARS OR OLD TO PUT ON
- This scholarship possibility carries a complete premium sponsorship to be involved in the HACU/ВЎAdelante! Leadership Institute Conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida where recipients is going to be invited to go to.
Application due date: July 31, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST
The Kia Motors America, Inc. STEAM Scholarship (10) $3,400 – CLOSED
- Should be currently enrolled full-time as being a sophomore, junior or student that is graduate a four-year HACU-Member organization within the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- 3.0 GPA
- Majors: Sciences – Biology, Chemistry, Pre-Medicine, Physics, Applied Sciences, Material Sciences; Tech – Aeronautics, Automotive Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mechanical Sciences, Technical/Vocational; Engineering – Used, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical; Arts – Design, Graphics, Architecture, Fashion, Fine Arts Studio, Movement Pictures/Television; Entertainment Arts; Math – Mathematics, Used Math, Statistics
- U.S. Resident or Permanent Resident
- First generation pupils highly motivated to apply
Application due date: July 6, 2020 11:59 p.m. EST
Cafe Bustelo El Cafe Del Futuro Scholarship (20) $5,000 – CLOSED
- Should be currently enrolled full-time undergraduate or graduate pupil at a four-year HACU-Member organization within the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- Available to ALL Majors
- Latino Lineage
- 800 term essay: Describe exactly exactly how your Latino heritage, household additionally the grouped community by which you expanded up have affected your desire and inspiration to have a level. Furthermore, describe everything you want to achieve along with your level and exactly how you will hand back to your community.
See formal guidelines and complete details right right here
The conference shall be held at the Intercontinental resort in Mendoza: Blvd Perez Cuesta, Acceso Este esq M5521 AAR Mendoza, Argentina
EHA wish to thank the following local partner for the collaboration. This supports us in realizing our educational aim of bringing the main element messages from different industries of hematology regarding the 24th Congress of EHA to Latin America which plays a role in the development of hematology training and technology in the area:
For sponsor possibilities, please contact sponsorship.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Highlights of Past EHA (HOPE) Latin America (LA) 2019 is accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME may be the simplest way for hematologists to perfect the most recent developments inside the specialty of hematology. Remaining up to date with these medical developments and maintaining in contact with up-to-date views on clinical policy will assist you to boost your professional degree, leading to the treatment that is best for the clients.